There are so many ways to have your oatmeal for breakfast! This simple and quick oatmeal bowl is so versatile that there are so many combinations you could ever imagine! Oats are high in fiber and antioxidants and will keep you full throughout your day. It’s also perfect for a gluten-free and vegan diet!
This is a quick 5 minutes recipe and all you need are some Binda Valley Rolled Oats and whatever you can find in your fridge and pantry! We love starting our day on a sweet note so we’ve added some bananas, berries and chocolate chips to our oatmeal bowl.
- 1/3 Cup Binda Valley Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Cold Water or Skim Milk
- Your choice of toppings
How to cook your breakfast oatmeal:
1. Combine 1/3 cup of Binda Valley Rolled Oats with 1 cup of cold water or skim milk in a saucepan.
2. Bring to boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes (or until desired consistency) while stirring occasionally.
3. Add milk as desired.
4. Once cooled, add bananas, berries, almond and chocolate chips as toppings.